Thursday, December 8, 2011

the circle of life

here is a picture of me coming home from india three years ago.
 yup, i look like i've been on planes and trains for 48 hours. let's turn our attention away from my greasy hair and onto the sa-weet henna tattoo on my arm, mmmkay? 

anyway. see the boy on the far right? that's jacob. he also looks like he could use a shower and a haircut. yikes, to be 15 years old. ok, moving on.... 

fast forward three years. this is jacob coming home from india.
what the? i swear i just got home from india last month. it's been three years? not cool. you wanna know what is cool? jacob got to go to the village i worked in and see my girls :) that makes me SO happy! i miss them. i miss india. i'm so happy that my little brother got to go and have the same life-changing experience that ben and i had. i hope the three of us can go back someday! 

p.s. i got this text from jacob the day after he got back. "i went to the hospital and the doctor told me i have e-coli. so i threw him on the GROUND!" 

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha. can't stop laughing at jacob's text. miss your family so much. miss india so much! love love loved this. but seriously, it hasn't been three years. that can't be right.

    ReplyDelete