Friday, November 19, 2010

"such a beautiful place...to be with friends"

my halloween masterpiece

what an emotional HP7 midnight screening. it was emotional for me and the rest of the wizarding community. if you didn't go see it....well, then i don't want a filthy mudblood like you dirtying my URL! i didn't realize i would cry so much. i cried on and off for the whole movie. like, slobbery, wipe-your-nose-on-your-shirt kind of crying. the whole movie and for at least half an hour after we got home. my roommate was seriously getting nervous around me. i don't think i can even handle going to see the last part. i think it may kill me! i'll probably explode out of sheer...harry potter-ness.

RIP DOBBY, THE GREATEST HOUSE ELF EVER TO ROAM FREE!!!!
"such a beautiful place...to be with friends"

p.s. the taste of mountain dew is the taste of homework all nighters and HP midnight premieres and those two things only.


No comments:

Post a Comment