Tuesday, May 31, 2011

i have the best boyfriends

today, i thought i would be generous and share my celebrity boyfriends with you for a minute. i said i had a gift for you! today is definitely a celebrity boyfriend day. (oh, those days. you have them too.)

in no specific order.....

cory




cory. what more can i say?


insert rachael here. oh wait. my bad. taylor swift is his sunday girl. i'm his monday through saturday girl. he gives the best hugs.


jason

one of my guy friends was asking me what kind of hair i like most on guys and i directed him to the google image page of none other than jason bateman. best hair ever? i think so. he thinks the same of me. we have a lovingly vain relationship together.

doesn't he look so handsome carrying our baby girl on his shoulders? ugh. our family is so beautiful that gap wants to put us in their ads.



josh

bad guy turned good guy turned hero turned romantic. what else can you ask for in a hunky celebrity boyfriend?

ok, maybe a hot body.

i don't even understand why the oceanic 815 passengers were upset to crash on a deserted island with him. ungrateful brats.


joseph

joseph, you better have been on the phone with me during the time of this photo. only i can elicit such a hungry look from you.

dreamy? yes. would i get stuck in limbo with him for the rest of my life? you bet.


taylor




you didn't really think i'd leave taylor off the list, did you? duh. essence of celebrity boyfriend list right here.


enjoy my celeb bf's! (but don't enjoy them too much, that's for me.)

1 comment:

  1. you had my laughing out loud this entire post. you are my favorite. and if these boys saw this you'd have them all on leashes...oh wait, you already do. you and your celeb bfs.

    ReplyDelete